Harbor Pointe Cottage Homes are designed for those who want to enjoy a more spacious, upscale home while still having convenient access to all of the amenities The Village at East Harbor has to offer.
Each Cottage Home features 1,600 sq. feet, 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, and a side-by-side washer and dryer.
Unlike our apartment homes, Harbor Pointe Cottage Homes at the Village of East Harbor are acquired with a refundable life lease. This allows the resident to enjoy a quality retirement residence, knowing that their investment is secure and will never decrease in value. Should the resident move out or pass away within the first six months of occupancy, the investment is refunded 100% to the resident or their estate. After six months, the investment is 90% refunded.
|Model||Sq. Ft.||Bed||Bath||Living Care Fee*||Monthly Service Fee*|
|The Lake Shore – L||1,600||2||2||$270,000||$846|
|Saugatuck – C||1,600||2||2||$270,000||$846|
|Harbor Springs – R||1,600||2||2||$270,000||$846|
|Harsen’s Island – L||1,681||2||2||$293,000||$846|
|Leland – R||1,681||2||2||$293,000||$846|
Second person fee $1,221
Effective date January 1, 2023
Monthly fees stated in today’s dollars and will increase annually.
Actual dimensions and design may vary.
The following amenities are included:
- Groundskeeping and snow removal
- Exterior and interior maintenance
- 24-hour personal response system
- Transportation for local shopping and health care appointments within a 10-mile radius.
- Cable or satellite-ready television hook-up services*
- Access to high-speed, wireless Internet*
- Membership in Wellness Program
- Trash removal
- Use of all commons areas
- Priority access to all levels of healthcare if ever needed, on-site
*Additional fees may apply. Rates subject to change.